Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2:10 am

The time in my computer is already 2:10 am and why I am still not sleepy? I don't know what I'll type here I just want to blog again because I'm bored here. Yes, I know why I'm not sleepy; because my tita from Hong Kong will be here and Daddy, Kuya and ISABEL already fetch her at the airport at uh 12 am? I don't remember. Anyway, EY and Janeil are inviting me to come with them on April4 at ATC to buy bathing suit for Boracay with Una and Lola Gaga. Lol alert! And I know that I can't come with them because maybe I'll be spending the whole April month (or maybe more than) in Taytay Rizal. Btw, is there a TTC there? Lol alert! Wtf. I remember EY, but I don't miss her :P Anyway, I wanna go with them on ATC and Boracay :( Awwwww. I hope that Lola Gaga will treat us in Boracay is true. I don't believe at first when EY told me that eh. I will click now the publish post button, and this blog will be post 2:22 am. Bye :)

1 comment: